- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT or other related education background.
- Minimum 2 years experience of developing system using Java (Springboot / Other related MVC framework)
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as : Git / SVN or other related tools
- Experienced in creating & consuming REST API with JSON based services
- Having knowledge in ISO 8583 messaging & protocol is a huge plus
- Having knowledge in PCIDSS compliance rules is a huge plus
- Having knowledge and implementation of Docker / Kubernetes is a huge plus
- Logical thinker, able to break down complex problems, and devise workable solutions. Strong analytical and problem solving ability is a must.
- Extensive experience with project management across the full lifecycle of software development, including project estimation, tracking (SDLC)
- Excellent Communications skills (Written and Verbal)
- Hard-worker, smart, diligent, meticulous, self-driven and responsible.
- Highly analytical and able to break down complex application design concepts into simple and modular codes.
- Build an application using Java (Spring and Hibernate)
- Perform system integration test
- Develop Web/Mobile development best practices
- Prepare application technical documentations
- Perform research in latest web technology / web (mobile) development and continuously improve programming skills to stay relevant in the BFS (Banking & Financial Service)
- Maintain, monitor and develop our existing Java Based systems