IT System & Product Development Manager
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT or other related education background.
- Minimum 4 year experience of leading IT Team of developers across multiple software projects
- Extensive experience in development technologies, products and platform.
- Strong general development experience, finding and solving business problems through.
- Strong knowledge on Banking or payment domain is preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems.
- Highly discipline for complying with Software Development Methodology.
- Recognized industry Degree or masters in software engineering or a related.
- Been involved in software development cycle (grab requirement, develop & deploy) minimum 2 IT related projects
- Proficient in code versioning tools, either its Git / SVN or other related tools
- Expert on web service interaction (create & consume REST API with JSON based)
- Expert on 1 or more programming language, preferrable : Java / PHP / GoLang
- Having knowledge in ISO 8583 messaging & protocol is a huge plus
- Having knowledge in PCIDSS compliance rules is a huge plus
- Having knowledge and implementation of Docker / Kubernetes is a huge plus
- Logical thinker, able to break down complex problems, and devise workable solutions. Strong analytical and problem solving ability is a must.
- Extensive experience with project management across the full lifecycle of software development, including project estimation, tracking.
- Excellent Communications skills (Written and Verbal)
- Hard-worker, smart, diligent, meticulous, self-driven and responsible.
- Highly analytical and able to break down complex application design concepts into simple and modular codes.
- Lead and supervise our existing amazing IT team
- Maintain, monitor and develop our existing operational systems
- Collaborate with Business Development Team to generate new business idea together
- Communicate with internal project manager or field supervisor to develop new features based on the operational’s painpoints
- Up-to-date with current technology news, especially in financial technology topic
- Continuously improve programming skills to stay relevant
- Plan courses / trainings / certifications for your team members to help you build a solid and skillfull IT Team